sensory blanket

sensory blanket
(made for mary anne) Praising Him with the work of my simple hands

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Free pattern has a home! Sending to Linda in CA :o)

As I mentioned before I did not think I'd make this pattern again. Once I got home tonight from our stay in the woods; I realized I won't make this top ever again.

Here is the link to the pattern.
https://indygojunction.com/collections/tops-tunics/products/indygo-essentials-slight-sleeve-top-tunic?variant=35348048329
I noticed they say it only has 3 pieces??!! It has 2 pieces for the front, 2 for the back and 2 pieces facing. (front & back) So I'd say that is 6 pieces! LOL!

I have cut it out and used pins sparingly. So it is like new. It is not cut down to one size.

The first person to e-mail me that wants it can have it. Cick on my profile, and click contact me to e-mail me. I'll need your name and address to mail it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! (((HUG))) We love comments! Please be kind ;o)

Sew done with Indigo patterns (nothing personal Indigo)

 I made a 2nd shirt for Isaiah yesterday with the same 50's pattern. This is the back. Isaiah picked out the fabric. I call the shirt ...